Saturday 12 September 2015

Well, Hello there!

Hello and welcome to my blog!
My name is Lauren from London now living in Yorkshire. Once upon a time I was a beauty/fashion blogger.
In Septemeber 2009 I decided to create a little blog, that I named Paris Boutique. I wrote about make-up, fashion, hair, I would review, haul and sometimes share photos from my week, and talk about what I have been getting up too.
In Febuary 2012 I decided to change the name of my blog to Rose Paris. I was blogging up untill December 2012, but after 3 years of blogging I lost the motivation and it was becoming a chore rather than a hobby of mine. 

Rose Paris is now public to view all my old posts (it was private for 3 years) I was in two minds whether to delete my previous posts, as some posts aren't too shabby. However I have kept them up for all to see. It will always be linked in my side bar if you fancy a read, I am hoping to start the blog up & post again soon.

This little space on the internet will be where I share moments with my babies. An online diary. I am also going to share my views on parent hood, tell you what I am loving, what I am hating and sharing my shopping sprees. I love to shop. ;)



I have a 6 year old daughter named Elise, she is a very cheeky little girl, who seems too grown up to be 6! She loves minecraft, shopkins, taylor swift but she is still my little 2 year old at heart. She still loves a good bedtime story, plays with her barbies and likes to get creative with paint and play-doh. I am so proud of her. She is my mini me even tho she is the double of her dad!





I have a 5 month old son named Thomas who is currently sleeping in my arms which means I am awkwardly writing this post one handed ;).
As you can tell he is very clingy, he is a total mummy's boy and never leaves me I know this is a bad thing in the long run but I just love his cuddles! He loves Mickey mouse club house, books, he also loves his big sister to bits. He is obsessed with her and finds her too funny! I will be posting Thomas' monthly updates as well his whole weaning journey.

This is Puss in boots, our gorgeous pussy cat who is 3 years old. Puss' dad is a British short hair & His Mum is a Norwegian roll doll which is why he has a big bushy tail! You will learn that I am a cat lady, I really do love kitty's!



Lastly, here is mum and dad! Myself and Scott have been togehter for 8 years, Scott plays in a band and he is the reason why I now live in Yorkshire! I love him, just ALOT ;)

This post took a lot longer to write then I thought it would due to Mr Tom keep waking even tho its way past his bedtime! I know its going to be hard to keep up this blog with a baby, but I am going to try my best to schedule posts when Thomas naps.
Until next time folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment