Tuesday 3 November 2015

A foxy Flatlay

Today was spent at home. Whilst Thomas napped, played with his toys & watched Winnie the Pooh I cleaned cleaned and cleaned. I just had to have a day in to catch up on housework. 
I have had such a busy couple of months I seem to have so many things on my to-do list its all overwhelming! When I'm not  running errands my time is spent with Thomas, he is doing so many new things which I will share on a 7 month update post.
Big sister Elise is back at school now after a great half term. We all miss Elise when she is at school, and we're never ready for her to go back. We are Counting down the days until the Christmas holidays...:)
Here's today's flat-lay. Yes I am a little bit obsessed with foxes, and I am in love with this dribble bib from Spotty Fox Bibs. The lady who makes them has the most adorable bibs they are well made & super soft. I have my eye on the Guess How Much I Love You print. You have to be quick to get one, as she sells out fast.
The leggings are from Zara & the t shirt is from Mothercare.


g




No comments:

Post a Comment