Saturday 19 March 2016

Mothers day

This years mothers day was extra special as I'm now a mummy of two beautiful children. It still feels crazy saying that! Last mother's day little Thomas was still in my tummy. I absolutely love these photo's of me, Elise and my bump! 


The day started as a normal Sunday would, Elise & Thomas in our bed for Sunday morning snuggles and a nice lay in, well sort of- I call 9am a lay in with an 11 month old ;)
I was a well a truly spoilt mummy, I had breakfast made for me by Elise (with help from daddy) I was given the most cutest cards, roses (in pots) in an adorable canvas bag, and a teddy which Elise picked out for me. 

After breakfast we all got dressed up and headed out for Sunday lunch.
Thomas was the center of attention. We sat next to the entrance and everyone that walked past had to say hello to him, he loved every second of it!
I had a Mothers day 'special' Roast dinner which was delicious. I enjoyed every bit of it. We have decided to go out for family meals more often, as it is lovely to have some quality family time away from gadgets and technology.


I hope all you mum's had a lovely day. Those that are with us and sadly not with us. <3

As I live in Yorkshire now, I didn't get to see my mum who lives in London. However we are going to make up for it in May when I see her.


  


No comments:

Post a Comment