Wednesday 2 March 2016

Valentines



We started half term off with some valentines baking. I absolutely love baking with my little miss, getting messy and creative in the kitchen. We've been baking together since Elise was a toddler and its a great mummy/daughter hobby to do. We baked cupcakes with mini marshmallows and lots of sprinkles!


I know people love it or hate it, but I love valentines day. I have been with my partner for nearly 9 years, and I see the valentines as an appreciation day. We celebrate mothers/fathers day, So why not have a day to celebrate being together?  I don't agree with the pressure of getting each other gifts, that's not what its all about, however it is nice to get a little surprise on the day. Cards mean the most to me, I am a keepsake person and keep every card I receive. The words that are put in the card mean more to me then a present on valentines day. Scott did however get me some lovely roses and chocolates and a beautiful card with a voucher inside for a trip together which we will use when the weather is nicer.
This valentines was extra special, because it was Thomas' first.  
 
The kiddos had a photoshoot just before Valentines day. They had great fun in the studio. Elise loved her pink hearts dress and felt like a princess, and Thomas had fun with the rose petals, trying to eat them and panicking mummy, but all the while having fun! I am so happy with the photos. You can find them scattered around my blog and I will share more soon.
Behind the scenes!

 Thank you for reading!







No comments:

Post a Comment